Thursday 31 December 2009

Thank you for being Edbrella's Ho's :o)



This is TwiWeasel's fault.  She sent me a challenge a few days before Christmas asking me to fit various Twi-related things into the 12 days of Christmas.  I'm afraid to say that due to lack of time and brain-drain thanks to rattling off 2,500 words of Jingle Balls a night, I failed to deliver.

So, instead I've done this little tribute to you all, to the tune of The Golden Girls theme (like the I Love LA (RIP) reference?!).

Thank You for Being a Friend Ho

Thank you for being a Ho
I love you lots, just so you know
Your mouth is filthy, you're a pal and a twatwaffle

I'm not ashamed to say
You dirty fuckers always make my day
My hat is off, won't you stand up and take a bow

And if you threw a party
Invited every ho you knew
You would see, the sparkle peen would be from me
and the card attached would say
Thank you for being a Ho

Thank you for being a Ho
Thank you for being a Ho
Thank you for being a Ho

If it's RPattz you lack
I'd surely share my Twi-photo crack
Whatever you need, anytime of the day or night

I'm not ashamed to say
You dirty fuckers always make my day
My hat is off, won;t you stand up and take a bow

And when RPattz gets older
With walking cane and sex hair of grey
If we could, we'll agree we both still would
And I'll stand real close and say
Thank you for being a Ho



*Wipes a tear away* thanks Ho's, I couldn't even imagine when I set up this outlet for my inane ramblings that I'd get to ramble with two other such fab Ho's and make friends with another great group.  And as for having people signing up to follow, I really didn't expect that and it's fab!  If you read us but have never posted in the comments we'd love to hear from you, even if it's just a hello, c'mon, join in the fun!





Ok, another couple of bits & pieces.  It was Christmas Day last Friday so we didn't post our Friday Fun Five.  I was here but guessed most of you might be busy doing other stuff LOL.  And then I forgot all about it in true Stan fashion, so here's what TigerlilyRose had to say about the results of her FFF questions a couple of weeks ago (if you want to refresh your memory after all the Christmas food and drink then it was posted here:

This was tough! The winner is Jelena for her admission of wanting to grope Alice on the life raft and her answers to number 5.


5. I'd totally do it. Even if I shagged Rob in private, everyone would hear about it, cause I'd be bragging my ass off. :D

I figure if she is willing to take one for the team here, she should win...maybe she will get a semen sample and we can have a Rob clone TOO!


So, Jelena, it's your turn to come up with the next Friday Fun Five questions.  I know you said on the other post that you have your brother staying, so I'll leave it up to you whether you want to get them to one of us for posting tomorrow or next Friday, either is fine :o)

And finally, sometimes the Gods just hand you a gift.  This time it was in the form of Christmas cards from my sister.  I had one and my Mum had one that I stole something off when I was visiting without even telling her, muahahahahaaaa!

And here's the result!





Yes, that's right!  Mini-E has his very own set of Jingle Balls! Wooooohoooooo!!  How fantastic is that?!  Oh, how I laughed as I blu-tac'd them in place then gave them a shake!  Of course, Mr Stan and Full Size Edward looked on disapprovingly, but I knew you Ho's would love it. 

One last thing....




(As usual I have no idea where I pilfered this from, no offence intended, please get in touch if you'd like crediting, and thank you!)

Happy New Year's Eve Ho's!

15 comments:

Nessa Lomiva said...

OMG, I don't know where to start. Let's start with Friday Five. I apologize, I didn't realize that I was the winner, otherwise I would've posted the questions. But it was Christmas, so I guess I was excused.

I will post them tomorrow... In fact, I think of the questions later today, and email them to you Stan and then you can post them for me tomorrow, what do you say?

Thank you for the song, and the minniE jingle balls. Fucking brilliant. I stand by my claim that you're a genius, Stan. A huge mwah your way. (i'm going to smother you all with these kisses, lol)

Stoney said...

HEHE...jingle balls.

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

Brilliant, love the song, such honest sentiment pmsl, well done the jelly baby for winning I look forward to the questions. Fantastic jingle balls, you're so funny.

Also Happy New Year to everyone, I have made such lovely friends through Twilight and I'm so glad to know you all. You cheer my days up when I'm fed up or down, you make my belly hurt through laughing, my face hurt through grinning and my brain hurt from thinking up ever more crude ddesigns on Rob and crew. Love you all, Happy New Year xxx

Mrs-Kate-Fuckmenelli said...

Thank YOU for being our go to ho.

I wrote out an entire fucking comment but it sounded too much like Nibblet's so i'm just gonna pussy out and say "what she said!"

Keep it comin in 2010!

Becky said...

Finally hub has left the house so i can get on and post a comment!! The song is fab! @Nibbleit does seem to have said it all, as usual! lol. Will just add that finding this blog was one of the best things ever, I look forward to it every day, especially all the funny as fuck comments! Big thanks to @Nibbleit for recommending it to me!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Becky said...

oops, meant to add that the 'jingle balls' were well funny! Can't believe they actually make a noise. PMSL!

Anonymous said...

Jingle Balls, a song, Jelena is a winner...awesome post!

You hos are the bomb...with a cherry on top. **sniff**

TigerlilyRose said...

Ahhh...what would I do without my ho's? I love you all so much, and look forward to this every damn day!

Song is great...I almost peed a bit in my chair from laughing and dt coke came out my nose! The Jingle balls topped it off though..I might need to go change my panties...PMSL...for real...(damned kids and the ruining of my body! bah!)


Jelena...you deserved the win, but it really was a tough call, so many good answers...lol

TigerlilyRose said...

OMFG...just took the "Which celeb do you look like?" quiz on Twitter...

Fucking thing said Kristen Stewart...not even fucking kidding...

BTW my hair is actually Auburn but it didn't give that damned choice!

17foreverlisa said...

@Stan - *real tears* Like I told Mrs. P last night, I cannot believe how emotionally attached I've gotten to all of you. I get that it's not "RL," but who cares. I love the community that we've created here. It just feels like "home." Your writing creativity knows no bounds. That song was clever as hell!!! You rock!

@Jelena - Congrats on being the FFF winner. Can't wait to see what questions you come up with.

@All - Happy New Year. Here's to more Robsanity together in 2010!!!

P.S.: Love that pic of Rob's yum bum ;)

Zanymouse said...

Great post! I have been going through advent calendar withdrawal, when I saw (as 17ForeverLisa so delicately put it) Rob's yum bum. I'm feeling so much better now. The mini jingle balls, too funny, and I loved the poem.

To all of you, Happy New Year and may 2010 give us a year full of sexy vampires and Rob, Rob, Rob. Cheers!

Cake That Nikki said...

Evening Ho's
Love the song Stan ;)

I'd like to thank you all for making me laugh daily and also for making me realise I'm actually quite normal compared to some of you *cough*
Happy New Year ho's here's to 2010 and another 12 months of getting to know you all xxx

*Jelly Belly * said...

Well, I'd like to apologize to everyone for not coming up with the questions yesterday - I literally couldn't find the time. So, if it's okay with everyone, maybe we can postpone FFF to next Friday - seeing as how today is Jan 1st. Hope you don't mind.

Happy New Year edbrella.

Zanymouse said...

@Jelena - Don't worry about it, we're all nursing the same hangover. Zzzzz

Zanymouse said...

I just got back from taking Mommy Any Mouse and my daughter to see New Moon. It was the 1st view for Mommy AM, 2nd for my daughter, 4th for me. When Bella plops into the leaves and curls up into a roly-poly, all I could think of was Chimpsten (snicker). And, I couldn't take my eyes off of Jacobs fingernails, chewed down to the bone. Still loved it, and what a great way to start off the year. Even at this late date, the theatre was pretty packed. I still can't get enough of Edward breathing hard after his fight w/the Volturi. Yum!