Wednesday 9 December 2009

Twi-vent Calendar for 9th December

Why, hello there my pervy friends!  Well, those who aren't currently buried amid huge snowdrifts in the US!  TwiWeasel hasn't been heard from at all (TigerlilyRose, please make sure she's ok and tell her she better be making and snapping Snowards for us ;o) )

Anyway, we can't sit here worrying all day, we've got advent doors to open!  Hopefully, those with snow will get so hot from looking at Twi-pics that the snow will melt around them, problem solved!

Today's door pic is from Random Acts of Rob's fantastic selection of Robert Pattinson Holiday H00rnaments that they made (and I'm going to print and decorate with muahahaaa!)



Ok, I don't actually feel as though I need a picture behind that now, that's enough for me....

Oh, alright then, if you insist!  Today's pic is of *drumroll*...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Rob's back!

16 days to go!

9 comments:

*Jelly Belly * said...

And just when I thought you couldn't outdo yourself after yesterday's sizzling dear doctor, you did it again. Wow, I think I actually like Rob's back better than his abs. Seriously, not kidding. And bring on the rolleyes, cause I'm so printing and putting those hoornaments on my tree. :D

P.S. So TwiWeasel is MIA? Oh, no, and just when I emailed her my chapter 3. Dang. Oh, lookie, it just started snowing here too, and the snowflakes are huge! :D

Cake That Nikki said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm @ Robs back

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Rob's back!!!!! Too bad he has a monkey on his back...doh!!!

TigerlilyRose said...

@TwiWeasel...Hello? HELLOO? Wake up Biatch, come and join the fun today!!!

TwiWeasel said...

Gah!! I'm here and I so want those H00rnaments! Sorry to worry you all...

TwiWeasel said...

BTW...where's Nebilet? Haven't seen her for a few days either!

*Jelly Belly * said...

@TwiWeasel - I communicated a bit with her on FB today, and I asked her the same thing. She's fine, she's just been devoting a little time to RL. Go figure. :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Is it suddenly hot in here?

Stan said...

Nope, it's ALWAYS hot in here! Muahahahaaa!