Sunday 27 December 2009

Booooooring!

Ok, so we're supposed to be setting off to stay with my parents for a couple of days, but we just checked the travel news and there are 2hr delays, so we're sitting them out at home before we set off.  I was wondering what to do to ease the boredom (of course, I have to sit at the 'puter so I can keep checking the travel news ;o) ), so I decided I'd come and post and attach a few of the pics from my stash for you all to enjoy.

Hope you like!





























Happy Sunday :o)

7 comments:

*Jelly Belly * said...

Ahahaha, that photo from the Eclipse set is hilarious!

Lovely post, Stan. You've seriously warmed me up. That first photo of Rob is yummy (which one isn't right?).

Zanymouse said...

These are great! I am enjoying your boredom. I'm surprised you aren't reading fanfic to pass the time though, or have you read it all?

Stan said...

We're still here! Leaving soon though. Z Any Mouse, yes, I'v finally printed off the first 14 chapters of Wide Awake, however, it's a little hard to concentrate with children yelling traffic jam update requests at you every 2mins. Just decided I'd escape upstairs to wait it out with the story but managed 5mins before they all followed me. RARGH!

Oh well, have downloaded the Haunted Airman to watch on my iPod. Good times! xx

Zanymouse said...

@Stan - It's so hard to read when the kids keep interrupting. You just keep reading the same sentence over, and over, and over. Crap! Oh well, hopefully your little ones will tire themselves out, pass out on the plane, and you can have some blissfully quiet reading time. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

LMAO at Rob wearing his coat like a snuggy!! Have a safe trip, and thanks for the Rob fix!!

TwiWeasel said...

Thanks for the Rob Fix...I was in neeeeeeeeeed!

*Jelly Belly * said...

I just can't stop drooling over that firsts photo...... mmmmmmmmmmmmm