Saturday 2 January 2010

Really Mrs. P, is this what you want for yourself?

So, Mrs. P, I hear you're a little upset over Rob & Kristen being pictured in the UK?  Have you seen the pics?  And you're still upset?  Really, you shouldn't be.  Let me explain why with pictures.









Yep, that's all Kristen with her ex, Michael Whatsisface.  Looks quite normal doesn't she?  I mean, we know she's never been all into hair and clothes and boots and stuff like some girls, but still, she looks ok.

Now compare:




Oh dear.  She looks a bit like that young girl just rousled her from where she was dozing on a sheet of cardboard in that doorway behind her.  I hope her manky dog didn't wander off while she was having this pic taken.

And who was she there with?



Aww, you've gotta love tramp couples don't you?  Oh, btw, I mean Rob & Kristen, not the little girl, she's actually putting them to shame because she looks very nice.  I bet he'd already made £3 in spare change with his guitar.

So, what pics can we expect in the future?  I think it could be a bit like this:


Aah, there's the dog, it must not have wandered far.







So, you see Mrs. P?  This isn't the life I'd have chosen for myself so I'm voting no for you.  Really, try and get over the upset because this isn't what I call a loss.  And don't try telling me that you wouldn't change for Rob, you'd be looking Tramptastic before you knew it, he has special powers you know, if he can make a 19yr old girl look like that, what hope is there for the rest of us?!

Here's a reminder of how we love him best...


12 comments:

*Jelly Belly * said...

Stan, you redeemed yourself with this last photo, because every other just plain sucks! :p

TigerlilyRose said...

Love the last photo! the rest actually kind of scare me...lol


WV...barkshbo...The name of Kristens mangy dog...

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

Those pics of her with is that supposed to be Rob? It doesn't look like Rob...Imma just saying. I thought he was way more taller than her. Isn't it just her ex? er not ex whatever he is.

Loving the pic of Rob as an angel, beautiful. XXXX

Anonymous said...

Stan---I am amazed. You have seen the bright side of this horrid situation, and had made me feel better. You're right...because if my man didn't give a poop how I looked, I'd be walking around town in HOBO chic in no time.

I still want to f*ck him---bad.

Cake That Nikki said...

ohhhhh that picture!!! no idea what i was going to say now either my mind has gone completely fucking blank

Stan said...

Mrs. P, I think you mean HOBO shit because there ain't nothing chic about those outfits. I know, I worked for the Probation Service before I had the kids and every other one of the offenders was dressed like that. I bet if it was a full length shot you'd see that Rob has on trackies tucked into white sports socks.

Nibbleit, the top 3 pics are of Kristen with her ex, you know, in the days when Mrs. P didn't have a voodoo doll of her ;o).

TLR, PMSL @ Barkshbo!

Zanymouse said...

The little girl isn't holding Barkshbo, it's Jacob, you silly wenches.

TigerlilyRose said...

@Zany mouse...PMSL...

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

I just re read the post, when were they pictured together in the UK, ugh, bloody Stew-ped she just looks moody and like I'm on my period face...blah

Cullenary Curser said...

Late to the party here! Awesome job cheering up Mrs. P.! Great Post - I like your theory :)

TwiWeasel said...

I've been lost in non computer land for a few days so I'm lookin at this going WTF?! I need to research...

Stan said...

If you need to know where they are I can help, wasted 10mins of my life internet stalking the place last night LOL!