- I'm far too lazy to scroll through all the old blog posts, so these are off the top of my head from the blogs and other bits of shit I store away in my brain and mean to ask someone.
- The first one is a queef. I seriously had never heard of this before I saw it posted on here, much to The Wease's hysterical delight ;) It turns out it's what we Brits would call a fanny fart. Now I know that to our friends across the pond a fanny means something else again, so it's all very confusing!
- When I read Twilight, I had no idea what Mono was. That turned out to be Glandular Fever *tut*
- Obviously I've started writing this and my mind has gone blank so i'll just ramble on about some other bits and bobs that we say differently
- A pushchair- apparently this is called a Stroller
- A Fag is what we call a ciggarette
- A fringe is the front bit of your hair, not bangs. Where the fuck does that come from?
- A pavement is where you walk, not a sidewalk.
- Chips are fat fries, your chips we call crisps.
- A lift is what you call an elevator
That'll do for now. Please feel free to add your own in the comments xxx
here's one thing we all agree on though!!!
Here's todays start to the CFF
Carlisle was feeling very edgy. This had been going on for a while now and he couldn't quite put his finger on what was wrong. He was restless all the time and lacked concentration. He'd even been hunting more than usual, but still he didn't feel right. The only thing he could think of to settle himself didn't even bear thinking about!.....