Wednesday 24 March 2010

Shhhhh, its a secret!!!

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, have to be quick and beat Stan, damn, damn, damn, I don't do quick!!!!!!!!!
It's her birthday and she is great, I love her lol. She helped release my inner verbal problem so for that I found some dog pictures i thought she would like lol



Oh yeah Stan he see's you alright baby!


Ok little dirty, but Stan likes a dirty dawg!


Stan, I want you, you know it...


I like this one, he looks pretty good

Moody but nice

His widdle face looks better here, I quite like him

Look at those arms, all the better to hold you with Stan he's saying

Um playful doggy wants his bell end, um sorry belly rubbing hehehe


Happy Birthday Stan...We love you xxxx


7 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Stan!

Doing anthing exciting today? How is your youngest?

I have never seen so many Beacob picures in one place, lol! I love the black & white one where he is lying down!!

@Nibbles Did you feel wrong posting all the dog pics and only one of the precious? lol!

Stan said...

LOL! Thanks Nibs & Becky. Not doing anything special other than treating myself to some guilt-free time on here and then going out for a Chinese with some girlfriends tonight. Harry seems a bit better thanks, his demanding side is re-emerging!

Thanks for the Beacob pics Nibs! Right, off to publish my own post now ;o)

Nessa Lomiva said...

Good lord. The wet Taycob photo is simply yummy. And I like that moody one, very much. Y'all know by now that I have a thing for bad boys.

Happy bday Stan, once again. :D

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

Man that took some doing-did ya see how brief I was, did ya, did ya. I am ninja blogger, I blog from wherever I am needed-My kung foo is strong-hhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii yaaaaaaaaaa!!!

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

Becky, you have no idea how dirty I feel lmao. I'm good really, some of them he looks pretty tasty actually (wash my mouth out with soap right now-evil twin bitch)

TooMuchCoffee said...

You had me right up to that last pic. Wet or not, that is just not an attractive pose for anyone.

Happy B-Day, Stan! Have a drink on me...I mean for me! *big hugs*

Dangrdafne said...

Ninja blogger LOL

I also thank you for the Taycob pictures Nibbles ;)

Very sweet post for Stan's born on date!