I feel terrible, Nibbles has diagnosed me with the Twiflu that has apparently been going round. I feel the kind of terrible that mkaes you want to smash yourself over the head with a brick and ram a poker into your ear because it's so sore. You know what makes me feel worse? That I actually have a legitimate reason for sitting doing nothing all day but my head even hurts too much to look at the computer screen (so I apologise if this has loads of typos cos I'm doing it looking at the keyboard) so I can't even spend it reading fic.
The day got ff to a fantastic start when I tried to get Mr Stan out of bed to help me with the kids (not successful). He finally got up when our 2yr old Stanlet appeared with shampoo all over his head from the bathroom. Yep, no way I'm sorting something that didn't happen on my watch today.
Anyway, enough of my moaning, I've been told that I'm incredibly grumpy this morning by Mr Stan (wonder why, nobhead?), so let's get on with the FFF.
Starlit Violets chose Jelena as her winnner last week and Jelena has come up with her quesgtions at incredibly short notice so thanks Jelly. Ok, over to you:
Thank you SV for picking me. I know it must've been that Sarah Jessica Parker comment that made you decide on the winner, right? Nothing bonds us girls like a mutual object of our violent desire. Therefore, my questions today will all be either about violence or desire. This shouldn't surprise you, cause you know I'm a nosy cow who loves prying into your sex life. Here we go. Buckle up.
1. What is your wildest, yet to be lived, sexual fantasy?
2. Ever been caught masturbating? Tell us a detailed account of what happened.
3. Describe one of your favourite movie sex scenes?
4. Was there a part in the Twilight saga that you bored with? If not, were there parts that you felt so angry with you wanted to rip the pages out and burn them - choose one that pissed you off the most - but it cannot be Isle Esme because technically those pages are already missing, and we were all upset by them, so it must be something else.
5. Is there someone that you know who constantly makes you think violent thoughts, like every time you see them? You know, stuff like ripping their hair by the root, punching them in the face, choking them to death, that kinda stuff?
I'll be back later to give you my own answers.