Hello Ho's! Happy Friday! What a week it's been. The Rob drought was eased by wet Rob *sigh* and Beacob turned 18. The week has ended on an even better note with a rare positive from real life - my 5yr old son's teacher has finally agreed that dyslexia is a possibility and said she's going to try and get somebody in to assess his reading and writing! Although, obviously I'm not pleased that he might have dyslexia on top of all his physical problems, it's obvious to me that he's struggling and if we can either rule it out or confirm it he's going to be in a better position.
Anyway, enough of that, let's get on with the light-hearted crap that we really congregate here for.
Last week Nibbles the Notorious chose fanficzombie as the winner of Friday Fun Five, so here are her questions! Answer in the comments as usual - please come and join in, even if you haven't before - and the winner comes up with next week's questions :o).
1. Estimate how much money you have spent on your Twilight obsession. (You may subtract how much you estimate you have saved on books since becoming a fanfic h00r if applicable).
This is a photo of a shop in my nearest town. It's called 'Cougar Financial Rescue' and deals in debt management. You'll notice it's now empty, through me bankrupting them with the extent of my cougar spending. Not such a smart business idea, hey guys?
2. What was your most epic Halloween costume ever? When was the last time you dressed up?
3. How long were you a lurker?
Ever the optimist, I typed 'Edward Cullen Lurking' into Google images. This was the first result. Despite the obvious lack of lurking going on I think it will do nicely.
4. What is the best music concert you have ever been to and why?
OMG! Mrs.P, he has your initial on his leg!
5. What is the most awkward or embarrassing situation you have ever been in with a significant other?
If Mr Stan and I had ever tried this, it would have been embarrassing. FACT.
Come back tomorrow, I do believe that Nibbles is planning on taking the boys out of the attic for a trip to the beach! Better bring spare undies ladies, I have a feeling we might be pissing the ones we'll be wearing with laughter!