Friday 5 February 2010

Stan(wo)man & Nibbles the boy plunderer vs The Evil Queen of Peen

Come gather ye round as I tell you a tale
of heroes and villains and men that are pale...

It was a normal day in Twitardia; nothing to do, nothing to see...
Suddenly; the call came.

A bright light in the sky!


STAN(WO)MAN & NIBBLES THE BOY PLUNDERER screamed Becky




Help, help, the boys have been kidnapped!! Shock! Horror!!









Nibbles the Boy Plunderer & Stan(wo)man
(great costumes I got us Stan, this makes my boobage look ma-hoosive and your legs go on for miles-We-re fuckin hawt chicks!)


"Holy Robfuckery Stan(wo)man" yelled Nibbles "what are we to do?"
"Fear not Nibbles; to the Peen Mobile!!!"

Nibbles get off the fuckin peen already; you're supposed to be driving!



Stan & Nibbles to the rescue!!!


Our beloveds had been snatched so the evil Peen Queen Mrs P could harvest their dna...



Mrs P, the Queen of Peen



It wasn't long before our daring duo found Peen House, the home of the Peen Queen


Peen House (naturally)
Searching Peen House the dynamic pair discovered that Mrs P was securing their dna by fair means or foul to sell to cloning laboratories (not a bad idea I guess but do we want weak copies rather than the shiny real thing)

With love from Mrs P

Sadly it appeared to late for some...
"What could she be harvesting the cocks for Stan?" fretted Nibbles "I hope one of those sparkly peens isn't Robs!"

"Holy dick kicking boots Nibbles. Mrs P is making her boots from the skins of uncut peens"
Nibbles wailed "That's it, I bet Rob's had his knob chopped off"


Our intrepid pair set off in search of the boys...
The Boys, no explanation required really (then why do it? um I like using brackets Stan)


Thwock, kapow, blammo, whizzow-Our fantastic fancies did battle against Wang Man; Mrs P's evil cohort
Wang Man

Call for back up Nibbles, call Mary and Twi-Weasel..

Mary & Twi-weasel

"Yo Mary, Twi-weasel, you battling beyatches stop arguing about the outfits and get over here and fight these damn cohorts"

Another cohort, Mean Peen


While Mary & Twi-Weasel battled with the evil peens our gorgeous gals led the beautiful boys to freedom.

"Is that all of you?" asked Stan.
"We think Billy lucked out "exclaimed Kellan (sob)" this is all we found of him"

Billy Burkes undercrackers

"As payment for your trouble Boy Plunderer & Stan(wo)man what can we do for you?" asked Rob

Stan & Nibbles shared a rare telepathic moment and in unison cried "Tek yer clothes off lads"
and they did...

Peter facinelli (Dr, Dr, give me the news I gotta bad case of loving you"


Sorry Mrs P it's the only pic I could find of semi nekkid Jaksper


Kellan is a slut. I like that about him!


Um I want to lick his hip bones


Harry Potter! What are you doing here?
Ho's, ho's, ho's, it's magic, ya knooooowww, never believe it's not so!


There endeth the tale of our heroes, who would believe such Dames walk among us (pmsl)

24 comments:

Becky said...

ROFL!!!!
OMFG! We are not worthy *bows down in awe*
I am crying! I never seen so many peen related pics in one go. Wherever did you find them all, lol!

Truly awesome post.

My fav bit - wang man !!!!

Stan said...

Still crying here too Becky! Wang man got me too - did you see his chin???! Billy's pants tip me over the edge though!

Fantastic job Boy Plunderer!

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

OMG! Harry potter?!! What are you doing here!!

That was fabtabulous!! Ping ping ping!! Yays to the safty of peens!!!

Becky said...

@Stan yes, his chin - pmsl!!

I forgot about the stashe pants, there was too much. lol!

mrsjbreen said...

OMFG...I totally just spit up on my desk. An instant classic, that one is.

Now someone please get Daniel an appointment with Kellan's salon. Quick! That boy needs a wax, stat!

Dangrdafne said...

Over the top and loving it! Love the outfits for Nibbles and Stan - hawt for sure!

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit!!!!! My evil cohorts!!! My house!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!
This is crazy man...so funny.
Throwing in Harry Potter just for fun...hilarious!

Jayla said...

seriously?
yes, doctah (ala little shop of horrors)
kellan- jezus (wiping drool)
i don't like men in fur- but i'll sure as hell take Rob.
i sent my cuz to see Equus- he said Daniel is hung (and snipped)- well.

17foreverlisa said...

OH. MY. HELL! Bloody brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless. Never seen so many peens in one place. Love the bits of song thrown in here and there.

Holy Penis Envy, no other blog post by anyone anywhere will every be talented enought to compare.

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Nibbles you fucking rock hard with your tits out! Love you!

Zanymouse said...

LMFAO! I can barely type, and spewed my wine. That Wang Man, OMG there are no words! Where in the hell do you wear something like that, the fucking office Christmas party?! BWAHAHAHA!!!

Running off now to check out Supernova, Daddy C's looking mighty fine there.

twilightcupcake said...

OMFG that was a lot of peens. I still love the chandelier the best. Where did you find all those pics? I have never seen those PFac pics before. dammit I don't want to go there with him. It distracts me from Rob.

Cake That Nikki said...

*bows down to Nibbles*

Absofuckinglutely hilarious. A lot od peen to take first thing in the morning, so to speak ;)

Stan said...

ROFL Mary!

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

Glad you all liked it, I had loads of fun, I wasn't going to add Billy in then I saw the pants and thought fuck it. If I'm gonna do it, go all the way LMAO. Got a day out planned for the attic boys and maybe the lads will help me deliver avon bwahahaha, Oh dear, my mental stability is slipping again!

Stoney said...

OK...I totally died when Harry Potter showed up...I want a pair of the Moustache Manties.

Fab job ladies...ab fab.

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

I am torn between fanficzombie, Jayla, Twilightcupcake & Stoney winning the FFF, I will text Stan later and she will put it on tomorrows post. I'm assuming there is a post tomorrow, if not I will put it in comments here and maybe yell it out on Twibite, etc too xx You're all funny as fuck and I'm so glad I started doing this.
@Stoney-Manties-classic!

17foreverlisa said...

@Nibbles - It's not easy to choose, is it?!! There were so many eye-popping, gut-busting answers, but I didn't expect anything less from this crazy group of Twi-hos. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I blame this post for the reason that @robspeen is now following me on Twitter!!!! LMAO!!! No joke!

StarlitViolets said...

BEST. POST. EVER!!!!!!

Thank you ladies for making my day. I laughed SO hard I almost peed my pants. Keep it up!

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

Ok I choose fanfic zombie as winner of the FFF. Cannot wait for the next set of questions!

@Starlit Violets-Thanks me dear I had fun doing this, completely my thing, over the top, big, bold and bollocks lmao. Its amazing what you can find on the internet. I soooo want a peen chandalier pmsl
Watch out for a day trip for my boys in the attic of the damned.....horny. Also I may decide to do a few more stories starring various members of the bloggy universe.

@Mrs P-I'm following Robs peen now-well I've been following it for ages but never on twitter haha. I will watch over his peen and make sure it doesn't harass you and if it does then I wanna know why its not harassing me too!!!!!

Stan said...

Various 'members' of the bloggy universe? PMSL!

Congrats fanficzombie! xx

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

Yeah there are soooo many to put in stories haha. I can feel a remake of Lord of the Rings coming on....pmsl