Tuesday 2 February 2010

Mini peen's and cupcakes (Nibbles does art's and crafts)


I said I wasn't going to post of an evening cos I always miss out on the conversation later as I'm doing family stuff but oh well I'm too excited about what I made today hehe...



This started out cos I went on Mrs P's blog and Twilightcupcake mentioned she makes cupcakes (nom!) so I started blathering on about how I just got a cupcake charm for my bracelet and that I had a sparkly apple and heart coming soon...I mentioned that I quite fancied a sparkly peen charm too but alas I couldn't find one.



What? No peen for Nibbles (Edward is gutted about this)






I may have texted something to Stan about making one and of course she was like let me see, let me see. Wow so impatient to see a peen Stan.


Stan praying for peen





Then we got into the realms of cake making after Mary showed us her daughter's fantastic birthday cake. I want a birthday cake; it's my birthday in a couple of weeks lol and of course becky and Mary knew I would want a peen cake. I think I may have to have a go at making one of those soon but for now I give you my mini sparkly peen and my cupcake charm.



My mini peen made from wax, chocolate chips and sparkly eyeshadow


(The things I do)


Laters ladies I have to clear away the evidence before my family think I am truely insane x


12 comments:

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

says sadly in a small voice "Nobody likes my peen" pmsl

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I'm cracking up!!! Only you would make a sparkle peen. *snorting* I love it. So it's not edible if it's made of wax, right? I wish you were going to Forks, btw.

Cake That Nikki said...

Oh nibbles you amaze me. The peen is divine lol

Becky said...

@Nibbles thanks for sharing your peen with us, I am so glad I have seen it now, lol! Its fab!

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

~@HG~I wish I was going to Forks too, what a riot. We definately would need bail money then!!! No this one isn't edible, I think I will try make a peen cake for my birthday though and photograph that. Nom (yes Nom is my word of the day hehe, I do use it in RL too though)

~@ mary, I amaze you as in I'm amazingly daft or my incredible ability at arts and crafts pmsl

~@Becky~That's the size I want for a charm bracelet lol, don't think I'll ever find a peen charm though haha.

I went with the flow, the flow took me to penises now I'm cooking curry and stink of onions, garlic, cardomon seeds and all sorts of spices. Yum now but stink tomorrow haha poor Hobbit!!!

Stan said...

PMSL, I knew there was a reason we got on so well - wax, chocolate chips and eyeshadow is just the sort of thing I'd come up with. Were you wandering around the house trying to think what to use? That's what I do for the Chimpsten shoots ;o)

Stan said...

Ooh, it's fab btw ;o).

Anonymous said...

Oh My God!!! Those are exactly the supplies I picture you having at your disposal...wax, chocolate, and sparkly eye-shadow. What else does a girl need??? LMAO!

Stoney said...

That peen is baller. I think that should be your prototype and you should start selling Fanfic/Twilight related charms on Etsy. I'd buy it.

Zanymouse said...

LOL, the sparkle peen is too much! It does look a little drippy though, I hope it's not a new STD, gah!!

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

No STD, that was the glue from sticking the chocolate chip balls on pmsl I never thought I'd say those words ever. What have you people done to me!!!!

@Stoney-hmmm new merch sideline-have to look into that. Why am I not surprised that you would buy one. I would make a charm out of it and it could be a pierced one like tattward in CW&IA lmao

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

@Mrs P-LOL, it was headless chicken time, wandering around the house shouting what can I make a penis out of????? I had to do it before anyone came home; can you imagine "Mum what are you doing?" "er I'm making a mini penis son's" "Mum you need help" " Yes son's I probably do but would you have me any other way" I can see the commitment papers already...