Tuesday 25 May 2010

The Big Peen-Off Results AT LAST!


A LONG TIME AGO, IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY...
Oh, OK then, a few months ago on Edbrella...

...we asked for entries for our Make a Sparkle Peen Contest, also known as The Big Peen-Off!

Finally, I got around to getting the entries judged by
Snarkier Than You, Jenny Jerkface & Latchkey Wife

STY sent the following message:

ok sorry this took us forever but holy shit i am cracking up!!!
not sure if you need more than our faves, but i am DEFINITELY partial to #4. Before I even read what LKW wrote!
(The detail.... wow. I just wish it was a little bigger. )

Anatomically correct (if not miniature but I'll let this go)?
Sparkly?
Fondant AND vodka?!

Holy fuck I LOVE this sparkle peen and want to gobble it up!! I think I have found my Breaking Dawn party favors...


Kudos to all the entries though - they're creative and sparkly and fantastic!

: )

Thanks for letting us help judge the peen-off!
So...it's time to announce the winner of the Sparkly Mini Edward

Drum roll please...




TWILIGHT CUPCAKE!!




And here's her winning entry:




"Mine is more anatomically correct than cartoonish and silvery sparkly as I kind of figure that may be how Edward might look being a vampire and all in the dark and 108 years old. The whole thing is made of fondant/gumpaste so completely edible and painted with lustre dust dissolved with vodka. I used the tip of a grass piping tip for icing to make the scrotal details."

And here are the other entries


Lovingly crafted by Nibbles from wax, chocolate chips & sparkly eyeshadow. Placed next to the cupcake charm for proportional purposes as I recall.




Created with tin foil, a pen, and two Reeses Peanut Butter Cups for the balls. Mrs P says “I have also made it uncircumcised.” 




A fine example of macaroni art, I’m sure you’d agree. TigerlilyRose states: “note the little gold bow cock ring at the base...see it shimmer”.  This entry was also a fave of the judge's, however, it was noted that "...the tip looks a little pointy - ouch" LOL!



The Wease's materials are a peanut, jingle bells and aluminum foil. She adds: “Also notice, there is a diamond stud in it...it's just hard to see! *giggles uncontrollably*”

I also have apologies to make.  I didn't save pics of Nibbles's sparkle peen cake, or Mary's fondant peen, so they didn't get entered.  Sorry gals :o(.  I promise I'll make it up to you on July 3rd when we got to see Eclipse!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Congrats & thanks to all of those who took part, fab job ladies.

Ooh, there's something missing from this post...


There, that's better :o)

Laters Ho's! xx

17 comments:

Nessa Lomiva said...

Well fuck me straight to Sunday, I can't take my eyes off of TC's creation. Damn, woman!

It's bloody sexy in ways I can't even begin to describe.

Congrats to everyone. You've certainly made me giggle (and I read this post at work, but only while no one as else was around).

Stan said...

Sexy fondant? LOL Jelena!

Dangrdafne said...

I was wondering if this contest would be completed. Awesome entries and congrats to Twilight Cupcake. That is a pretty peen :) LOL!!!

Cake That Nikki said...

Congrats Twilight Cupcake for a fab sparkly peen :)

Becky said...

Rofl! It's peen central today! They were all fab!

Lol @stan that boy gets everywhere!

twilightcupcake said...

Woohoo! I had totally forgotten about this. Thanks spo much for choosing me and the sparkly fondant peen. Reminds me I have to find it still before my kids do.

Stan said...

@TC, you need to email me your address so I can post you your prize :o)

Stan said...

@TC, you need to email me your address so I can post you your prize :o)

Twired Jen said...

Leave it to TC (the doc) to win! LMAO...BUT I can't see it. For some reason the pic wont load here on my work computer. What a bummer. I'll have to check it out again when I get home.

Loved the rest of these too! Everyone did an awesome job. Very creative! Great idea Stan!

xo J

Dangrdafne said...

@ Twired Jen - it is better you can't see it on your WORK computer, the pics are not really safe for work LOL!!!!!

TwiWeasel said...

@ TC - Congrats!! You're peen is awesome! Good luck finding it! *snicker*

@ Twired Jen - Yeah, it's probably for the best if you can't see it at work...

@ Dafs - Exactly...

Is it just me, or are my jingle balls extremely small? I don't remember them being that small...perhaps they've been bitten and the little jingle bells inside them have been crushed already. Hmmm...

StarlitViolets said...

Yummy Sparkle Peen!!! Great job, Twilight Cupcake! And the rest were beautiful too!

I LOVE TC's anantomically correct version though!

TigerlilyRose said...

Congrats TC, that was a phenomenal anatomically correct sparkly peen

Twired Jen said...

PMSL! "Scrotal details" TC...you kill me!

Nessa Lomiva said...

@Stan - yes, it's bloody sexy, alright? PMSL

Zanymouse said...

BWAHAHAHAAA!! This post made my day, now I'm merrily on my way.

Congrats to TC and all the peen makers. Your talent is amazing and you have raised the bar for all future peen makers, big and small.

17foreverlisa said...

I almost forgot to come back and read this post when no one was looking. LOL!!!

Congrats, TC. LOL!

Lisa