Saturday 8 May 2010

Getting to know you idea

Morning all.

I think you'll agree that we've become a nice little community here at Edbrella Towers. We all joined due to our obsession with all things Twilight/Rob and very happy it's made us
                                                                               
As we've posted and had some fanfuckingtastic conversations going in the comments it's made me want to know more about you all. What makes you smile, angry, horny (Rob obv) etc.

I thought we could get a little list going of who wants to take part. 

Mr Pantz has fucking stupidly bravely agreed to be our first victim (cue evil laughter) sooooo it's over to all you Ho's to come up with questions for him.
 
                                     brave or stupid? you decide                                          

e mail me with Q's for Mr Pantz     mrs_n_wall@yahoo.co.uk    and please put questions for Mr Pantz in the subject box.

Also e mail me if you want to take part yourselves in the future

Love and group hugs
 xxx

16 comments:

Snarkier Than You said...

OK I HAVE to think up a good question for Mr. Pantz!!

: )

Nessa Lomiva said...

Oooo, good idea. I'm definitely gonna put myself on the spot. Now, off to ponder a Q about the one and only, Mr.Pantz.

Dangrdafne said...

I'll play along. Sign me up for a question time. I will send a question for Mr. Pantz too. Neat idea Mary, love it.

Twired Jen said...

Great idea! Expect an email from me today!
xo J

Anonymous said...

only 4 questions? i didn't know you ladies were THAT easy... :)


wv - eadiurni - wtf?

Dangrdafne said...

@ Mr. Pantz - Ah 4 comments does not just equal 4 questions. The commenters could have sent more than one question and maybe not all questioners have left comments - we are a tricky bunch like that ;) LOL

Anonymous said...

@DD- shhhhh. (whispers, "i know. just wanting to see if i can't get some others to come out of the woodwork...)

that's what i love about you, DD. you always keep me on my toes. i can't get anything by you... :)

Dangrdafne said...

@ Mr. Pantz -LMAO!! Just ask my hubby about not getting things past me!! LOL

TwiloveSue said...

Mr. Pantz, please tell... what does HRSFW stand for??

TwiWeasel said...

@ Daf - What shall we ask your husband about not getting things past you? And what's his email addy? *grinz*

@ Twilove - we are on the same page. I was wondering the same thing!!

@ Mr.Pantz - Hmmmm...I will have to do some long and hard *snicker* thinkig on this one...

Cake That Nikki said...

Come on people we need loads more questions please

Anonymous said...

are you afiraid of what might be inside the Pantz? Hmmmmm? :)

Cake That Nikki said...

BWAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Musing Bella said...

Ooh - I want to see what comes out of the Pantz. ... Wait,um, I didn't mean... *dodges SmartE's fist and runs for cover*

Definitely I want to play sometime, and I will be emailing my Mr Pantz question!

TigerlilyRose said...

Oh, I will think of a question of Mr Pantz alright! and I will answer some too! YAY! I love getting to know you blogger style...much better than I don't give a shit about you leadership-seminar-work-made-me-go-style!

TwiWeasel said...

@ Mr. Pantz - I'm not afraid of what might come out of the pantz...E as assured me that it's...awesome, to say the least.