Tuesday 18 May 2010

Mini E plays Doctor...


Hey Guy and Gals as you know I've been away in hospital and then recuperating at home...all is going well. Few little ups and downs and I can't sit at the computer for too long as I'm messing my back up again because of sleeping funny. Just shoot me now! It will all work out in the end I'm sure. Well I wanted to say thank you for all the good thoughts, messages and gifts that have come my way. I said to my hubtard I must be a nice person afterall (I have self esteem issues I know, I'm working on them).



The Hubtard (my hubtard) has been amazing, I haven't had to lift a finger, nothing has been too much for him, laundry, shopping, ironing, cleaning and I am incredibly grateful to him and so glad I married him.


I know this isn't just me and him but I love this picture, we had a fab day!



Me and the Hubtard

Right so the hospital, I didn't take many pictures as I didn't feel like it a lot of the time but Mini E he was there for me, every time I opened my little cupboard, he was there, smiling at me, whispering words of encouragement......I was on morphine people....remember!



Lol note my copy of TB series 1



He tried cheering me up and was very helpful



Arghhhh I'm coming to get you!



I was kidding Nibs, c'mon, I love you! Hug?

What they playing E? Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon (lol, unimpressed it seems, btw I love that song, if no one has heard it, its a hoot or a howl lmao)

Oops, no I haven't replaced you hunny its just that sometimes I really need a 6ft 5 viking vampire...just for a change....I love you!

And so to bed, it had been an emotional day!




I would just like to give my thanks to TLR and Twitarded Mom for my fabbo goodies that they sent me to aid in my recovery. Thank you so much....love you guys



Loving the card TLR, can't wait to read the books!

Oooo scarlet, my nickname hehe

OMG the bliss were so yummy and the Milano cookies...belissimo, the candies are scrumptious too, still eating those hehe

Hmmm don't know if you can read this....hope you can!

TM, my husband wondered why the plates and stickers, I just drooled and said see they're crazier than me hunny, I'm not THAT obsessed...ahem. I've had to hide the jolly ranchers from my kids. When they saw them they were like gimme, gimme, gimme. The Hersheys was inhaled almost before the package was opened.




So just to say to everyone on the bloggiverse that knows me, thank you so much for being my friends. I really have come to love you all. I have never met more generous, selfless, giving people anywhere and when I hit that jackpot I am visiting you, so watch out!




Just one more thing....Happy Birthday Becky...have a good 'un matey

Happy Birthday to you
Now watch out K stew
Beckys having Rob for her birthday
and maybe Jaksper too!

Luv ya xx

13 comments:

*Jelly Belly * said...

Oh, wow, that is super cool, Nibbs. I luuuve the cover of that Winter's Desire book. Super sexay.

I'm so happy that you got all that stuff, and I feel bad that all I sent you was a freaking postcard, but that was the best I could do at the mo. I need to spread my address worldwide. My only fear is that the package won't arrive, lol.

Cake That Nikki said...

I love miniE in bed lol

Happy Birthday Becky xxx

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

Jelly I loved my post card so don't worry x x I love mini e he's so much fun to play with

Becky said...

Morning! Thank you for my birthday wishes & the rhyme! If only lol!

Love your mini E pics!

Dangrdafne said...

Nibbles, I am glad you are in recovery mode. I am even more glad that mini-E took care of you. I guess my email to him helped LOL! Love all the goodies you got, these women of Twitardia are quite amazing :)

Happy Birthday Becky!!!!

Anonymous said...

welcome back, sis!!!!! thanks for the update. E and i talk about you often and each day, before she gets buried under a mountain of appointments, paperwork, phone calls, and emails she says: "maybe today i can get that package of goodies out to Nibbles..." then after a 10 hour whirlwind and we find ourselves back down on the ground, "nope. no today. maybe tomorrow..." so, i promise you, one of these days, when you least expect it, an american sugar coma will be coming your way!!!

you are thought of often and oh so appreciated. hope you're healing continues to go well. :) Thanks for the pictures of the fam. You are all so beautiful!!!

Happy Birthday Becky! You and Rowyn, our youngest, share the same B-Day!!

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I'm so glad I have my Nibbles back. The blogosphere is just not the same with out!

*Mwwwuuuuah*

Stacked Like Sookie said...

Gorgeous post Nibbles, you are VERY loved you know. XX Mini E is a wonderful nurse, posts about him never fail to make me laugh. A big dose of the Viking Vamp god is very good medicine, highly recommended for a speedy recovery along with all those yummy goodies (we don't get any of those here). Your family is beautiful & your smile lights up a room. XX
Happy Birthdy Becky, nice present recommendation, yum!

Banshee713 said...

So glad you're on the mend Nibbles, it just hasn't been the same around here without ya!

Squeeeee another Terry Pratchett fan! I looove finding Pterry fans. Usually when I say I'm a fan people just say 'Who?' Grrr... And meeting him totally rocked. He actually talked to us instead of just signing and telling us to fuck off, and even almost spelled my name right. Some Irish people can't even do that.

ps. Love your dress in those pics.

Twired Jen said...

Awww, great update post, and hilarious as well! I love the card with the Martini as an IV..that is classic! How sweet. I didn't know you had been in the hospital...shame on me. I truly hope you're recovery is going smooth.

We are surely surrounded by an amazingly kind group of bloggy ladies...and 1 hubtard ;)

xoxo J

StarlitViolets said...

It's so great that the hubs and MiniE are both taking such an active roll in your recovery! I loved MiniE's scary "rawr" - LOL!

It's great to have your voice back in my head again. I miss you when you've been gone. I'm VERY glad you're feeling better and enjoy all the goodies! You deserve all the pampering you can get! Hugs and kisses!

twilightcupcake said...

I adore this post. You look fabulous in that gown. The mini E hospital pics are awesome and the stuff you had to cheer you up - gotta remind you that you are well loved :) Hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back. Yes indeed, make sure your husband knows there are way more obsessed people out there.

I was surprised to hear you say self esteem issues. You are always so clever & witty. Plus I've seen your pics on Facebook. Nice. One of my favorite quotes is "only a medicre person can be at their best all the time". Have no idea who said that, but it makes sense to me.

Love You.