Tuesday 11 May 2010

Rob's Birthday Blog Train - Edbrella Discusses Twilight


PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD
JOIN HANDS
IT'S A BLOG TRAIN
A BLOG TRAIN!

WOOOOOO-WOOOOOO!!  ALL ABOARD!  THE EDBRELLA CARRIAGE OF ROB'S BIRTHDAY BLOG-TRAIN IS LEAVING THE STATION!

SO HERE IT IS, TWI-STED EDBRELLA PAYS HOMAGE TO ROB BY DISCUSSING TWILIGHT AND WHY WE LOVE IT (WELL, THAT'S WHAT WE TRIED TO STICK TO ANYWAY, BUT YOU KNOW US!)



Becky says:
If you had to choose, what’s your fave Twilight bit?


Gemma says:
No question...
"Get in the car"
Yum



Becky says:
I like the bit where they are chatting in the rain. He looks so hot, all wet & edible, lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Has nothing to do with his acting abilities though, lol
What’s yours Sarah?


sarah says:
I loved when he walked into the canteen, cos it made me sit up and say "Hello gorgeous"


Becky says:
Rofl

Gemma says:
Yep, that is a good bit. I think this song fits perfectly as our soundtrack to his entrance:

sarah says:
And at the end when he goes to bite her neck but kisses her and she's all ‘harumpf’ lol, love that bit

Becky says:
I still like the bit where they are chatting in the rain. I like watching it run down into his mouth, lol

sarah says:
LOL you weirdo Becky

Becky says:
not bothered, lol

sarah says:
hehehe, yeah he's almost like drinking it and she's like ‘Oh is it raining?’

Becky says:
He just looks so hot in that bit. Mmmmm
I also like the bit where he icks her up before prom and he and Charlie are seeing who can sit up straighter!

Gemma says:
icks?
licks maybe?

sarah says:
hehehe, I don't like the bit where he runs up the mountain, its almost like Billy Whizz, he should have speed circles, it looks too weird and in this day and age it could have been done better!

Gemma says:
Yes, it's like those spinny circles with the 3 legs, I always thought that! 

sarah says:
3 legs rolf, I'm jake the pg deedle leedle leedle um

Gemma says:
ROFL
or ROLF

Becky says:
3 legs?

sarah says:
LOL
when he's running up the mountain with Bella

Becky says:
it logged me off and i missed that bit, lol
oh, rofl

Gemma says:
Now I've got Jake's 3rd leg in my head too

sarah says:
ok we can cut the jake the peg out and just say we felt it could have been done better lol

Gemma says:
Lol

Becky says:
eww
thats not really a tribute to rob, though, lol

sarah says:
now now, no Jake, no 3rd leg lol - respectful ladies

Gemma says:
I'm really not sure we can cut the sarcasm
We are Brits after all

Becky says:
or the filth
What about their kiss?

sarah says:
I really like the growling at the guys in the car park, that was cool and really well done cos it could have looked really, really stupid
Ooooo the kiss, how many times have I rewound that, when he shoves her back on the bed and she's got her legs open already LMAO, innocent my arse



Becky says:
pmsl, she is a dirty whore

sarah says:
dirty girl, dirty girl!

Gemma says:
rofl

sarah says:
sorry, right, mature and respectful ahem

Becky says:
I like the baseball game, where he is messing around with Emmett

Photobucket

sarah says:
I think the soundtrack fits the film much better than in New Moon...

Becky says:
yes, me too

sarah says:
Yeah shows a really human element
baseball I mean, the way they play fight
I prefer twilight out of them so far because it keeps the ethereal, other worldliness of the vampires, they look different but not plastic, the soundtrack just "fits" better and I think Catherine Hardwick did a better job. This is a cult film whereas New Moon is a block buster

Becky says:
and they have better hair

sarah says:
oh god yes and wardrobe were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better
wtf happened to wardrobe???

Becky says:
cos obviously that important, lol

sarah says:
If i was in the film (which I should have been hehe) then I'd refuse the wigs for sure

Becky says:
blind people, lol
Twilight is packed full of emotion, I loved it.

Gemma says:
I have no idea why the actors have never refused the clothes and wigs

sarah says:
It was angsty in New Moon but I think they made it more acceptable to boys with the wolves etc it just had a shed load more money thrown at it which doesn't always mean better

Becky says:
I agree, twilight was a proper vamp pic.
without the gore of course

sarah says:
I mean twilight was HUGE, made millions, New Moon was anticipated because of Twilight and I was a little disappointed, I think Volturi scenes were done well but it just had too much of a look at me I'm a franchise movie

Becky says:
There just wasn't enough Edward in it for me, lol

sarah says:
Nik, which bit’s your fave from Twilight? I reckon you watched it more than any of us lol Put together hehe

Nikki says:
oooh lol I watched it again yesterday
I like the cafeteria bit where she first sees him

sarah says:
Ooooo me too, me tooo

Nikki says:
lol

sarah says:
I said that too

Becky says:
Doesn't everyone, lol


Gemma says:
This can be our theme for that scene:



Nikki says:
Sparkly Edward obv


I love the bit where Bella tells Charlie she's got a date with Edward, Charlie cracks me up there

sarah says:
I like when Jessica says no one is good enough for him and he does his loppy smile-sigh



Nikki says:
mmmmmmmmmm yes

sarah says:
Cleaning his gun LMAO-classic!

Becky says:
Yes, sarah i love the smile bit

Nikki says:
I love the “Get in the car” bit

sarah says:
I just love Twilight and I think I will like it more than any of the others

Nikki says:
The kiss when she wraps her hands in his hair

sarah says:
The growl at the blokes

Nikki says:
oh the growl does things to my lady bits

sarah says:
hehe yeah I know

Becky says:
Is it just me with the rain then?

sarah says:
um I think so
Becky says:
I don't care, lol. I still he he looks hottest in that bit, lol

Nikki says:
do you mean when he licks the rain off his lips?

Becky says:
yes

Nikki says:
Oooh me too

Becky says:
see, I am not weird!

sarah says:
LOL you're not alone Becks
I was only teasing hehe

Nikki says:
I have been known to rewind the lip licking bit

sarah says:
Really? Maybe I'm the weirdo.....oh wait I am the weirdo

Becky says:
you will notice it next time you watch, lol

sarah says:
I will I will specifically watch it over and over and see if it does owt to me lol
So why do we like Twilight?

Nikki says:
hmmmmmmm
I love twilight because it's a romance with the added value of sexy vampires

Becky says:
Because there’s tons of chemistry and is all dark & mysterious and full of unknown actors

sarah says:
I like it because it’s a love against all odds movie, a vampire movie (my favourite) its the girl feels not good enough, gorgeous guy loves her regardless. It’s what every girl who ever felt not quite good enough wants. It’s the dream, to get the beautiful guy and be able to hold him

Nikki says:
yep all good points
and Edward is a sexy mo fo
bonus

Becky says:
and the music is fab

Nikki says:
I've only got to like the music over time from watching the film so much. It's not my type of music

sarah says:
and Edward is the perfect boyfriend despite being a vampire lol, loyal, loving, desperately gorgeous, sensitive, sexy as hell, rich, and will always be there.....up until he decides to leave because he's a dick then.
I loved Twilight soundtrack way better than New Moon, there are only about 4 tracks on NM I really like

Becky says:
Perfect apart from wanting to eat her lol

sarah says:
yeah but he is even willing to control that for her
he is willing to try anything until he thinks he's no good for her and fucks off

Becky says:
true.

sarah says:
ultimate sacrifice he thinks, he's going to give her up for her own good, to protect her,

Becky says:
men are so stupid sometimes, lol

sarah says:
men are such dicks regardless of being vamp or otherwise, even Jake as a wolf is a dick, so it crosses all barriers of the supernatural, men are just naturally dicks

Nikki says:
see Aaliyah's POV in parts is hilarious
she summed the saga up yesterday. Twilight, Edward and bella meet. New Moon is when Edward leaves for a bit and jake is a wolf. Eclipse is when they get married and breaking dawn is when bella becomes a vamp
Although she doesn't want to be a vamp cos drinking blood would be gross

sarah says:
LOL very to the point

Nikki says:
She likes Victorias hair because it's curly like hers

sarah says:
lol, drinking blood wouldn't be so bad if you had to lol, I kid, I kid

Nikki says:
"do you like Laurent’s muscles too mummy?" “he's got nice colour skin.”
"I like james's hair better in the fighting film (never back down)
She comes out with loads of Twilight stuff, I'm afraid she's brainwashed

sarah says:
James had a bad wig in Twilight, it was "the begining" of the bad hair saga


Nikki says:
Ooh my fave from yesterday.....because I've told her I want to kiss Edward....."You know when you kiss him mummy, do you think you'll give Jacob and Bella a hug to say hello?" ROFL

sarah says:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
oh kids, you gotta love em

Nikki says:
Oh don't get me started on the bad hair

sarah says:
did you say you'd shake bella's hand and put a bag on Tay Tay's head?

Nikki says:
she knows I like his muscles and not his face lol

                                         I know this is New Moon.  My blog, my rules ;o)

sarah says:
Why did you like it the first time you saw it?

Nikki says:
Ooh I liked the new view on vampires. They don't explode in sunlight and they don't have to be bad

sarah says:
I saw an advert for Twilight when I came out of seeing another film and I thought pah, vampires, go out in the day, drinking in animal blood, what's this nonsense and the poster didn't do Rob justice so I ignored it totally. It wasn't till I added it to my Love Film list and it arrived I saw it. I was prepared to be unimpressed and i was until the cafeteria scene when "heeelllllllllllllllooo"

Becky says:
Well I watched Twilight after being relentlessly hassled by my sis. I had it on Lovefilm too, lol. I watched it every thur for about 5 weeks after (hubs is out on a thur, lol)

Nikki says:
I saw the film before I read the books and just loved it. I watched it again the next day then got the first book. I told gemma about it and about Rob. The rest is history.

sarah says:
My friend leant me the New Moon to read as I'd seen Twilight but I bought Twilight and thats when the addiction started. I fell in love with Edwards character. I remember texting my mate and saying I fricking love edward Cullen lol

Nikki says:
Yeah it was Edward character that got me properly hooked

sarah says:
She told me about Rob websites so I looked up a few, ended up on Twitarded, met Stan & Becky, made my way over to Edbrella and ta daaaaa

Nikki says:
Once gemma was hooked she introduced me to twitarded and I felt like i'd come home
Endless hours have been spent goggling rob and co but i've made some fantastic friends through it all

Becky says:
I read the books in about 4 days lol. I wanted my own Edward, lol. Thats when hubs started to hate twilight, lol
too many lols. must stop

Twitarted has a lot to answer for! (note from Stan ~ I edited a lot of the typos in this, but love 'Twitarted' so left it PMSL!)
oh god, can't type today
goggling, lol

Nikki says:
there's a definate feel of community in the bloggy world
goggling pmsl prob better than googlin anyway

sarah says:
I like the books better than the films tbh although you see Rob obviously, yeah hubs hated it then, now he just shakes his head at me

Nikki says:
I love the books big time. My hubs is tolerant to my obsession. Yesterday when I said "it's time" he left the room to play on X Box

Becky says:
"it’s time" pmsl



So, there you have it, Twilight discussed Edbrella stylee.  Hope you liked it!

The next stop on your blog train is My discomROBulation, take the stop to hear Kelly's views on Edward's Piano Concerto!

See you tomorrow for the next leg of our journey :o)

Follow the Bog Train!

Tina's Been Rob'd

It's Roblated

TwiBite

Tongue Twied

My discomROBulation

Take Some E

The Cold Shower

17 Forever

Twi-sted Edbrella

Robmusement

Twired

My Rob Addiction
Trixie and Tess Tell All

True Blood Twilight

19 comments:

Jeanette said...

Very funny post

smartEpantz said...

Holeeeee fuck you ladies need to make installments out of this type of post!!! Seriously. Funny. Shit.

I love the way you bounce off of each other so easily...very good to see how close you all are!

Oh, the movie review was good too. ;D

xoxo
E

Dangrdafne said...

I miss you ladies. I feel like I haven't talked to you all in ages. I also haven't seen you commenting recently. My blog misses you ;) I hope all is well. HUGS!!

Twired Jen said...

That's awesome! Loved the way you did this!
xo J

Cake That Nikki said...

Morning all. It's nice to see the first half of the chat that I missed out on cos I was putting the shopping away :)
Kudos to us all for keeping it clean too!
@Dangrdafne I shall visit your blog later hun, I promise xxx

Nessa Lomiva said...

I wanted to comment on so much, but after reading all that, it's all a big mush in my head.

So that's it from me. I'm not feeling very inspired this morning.

TinaP991 said...

Awesome post! xx

Becky said...

Thats where my morning went yesterday then, lol.

See! Those rain pics are just fuck hot!!


i might have to watch it again after all that.

TwiWeasel said...

*wail* I missed out. Fucking work. Fucking kids. Grrrrr....FML!

For the record...I have always loved the "get in the car" part...but especially with the commentary on and Rob says "Now guys. Let's be simple about this." Bwahahahaha! (I would prefer to watch the entire movie with the commentary on, in fact.)

I also like the sitting and talking in the rain part, Becky. I find it totes hilarious that he's getting poured on and she's barely damp.

The kiss...fists in the hair. *groan* Panti-splosion!!

I don't care for the end when he kisses her neck...in the movie anyway. I have a very difficult time getting around the fact that he's darker than her in that scene. Hello? Makeup!!

@ Stan, Becky, Nikki, Nibbs...sorry I dropped Rob's ball(s)...I'll do better next time. Promise. Well, maybe I don't promise to actually DO better, but I promise to TRY. *grinz*

Anonymous said...

*runs to see the movie again*

rpfangirljr said...

You gals totally cracked me up!

I love Wet Rob... er Robward... I mean Edward in the Rain... Him licking the drops from his lips kills me.

I adore The cafeteria Edward walks, struts, and smirks scene.

You all did forget two important things to love, well I love them anyway, The Angel Robward in bio class and The gratuitous butt shot in the scheduling office... Both are mega wins as well.

Awesome post Ladies!

Cake That Nikki said...

@thecoldshower OMG how could we forget The Angel Robward bit! I love that bit too
Also the ass shot, I forgot that one too *tut*

Kelly said...

Finally!! the bar car!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

OME! I was laughing through the entire thing.. and sighing.. and saying.. oohhh I loved that part too.. and that... by far the "walking into the canteen... yeah and I wasn't the only one who stood up and took notice when he walked it.. my whoha totes stood at attention... then slung one hip out taking her "notice me stance" and started twirling her hair around her fingers.. smacking her gum asking.. "who's the new kid Kel... and ahhh...when can we have him make an appearance?"... yes she's a saucy little nymph my whoha is...

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane :)

XOXO
Kelly

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

OMG!! This post was insanely epic. I'm cracking up. Plus my wrist hurts from scrolling. Great job!!! Now you make all my posts look like doo doo, but hey thanks...

Luv you guys!!

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

Er can I just apologise to Mr Pantz, I didn't mean to lump him in with all men, cos he seems less like a dick than most of them!
Also Angel Edward *smacks head Doh!

@Dafs I am only visiting the computer in short spells and find it really hard on the ipod but I will be back soon I promise, I haven't forgotten you just really, really tired babes. I miss you all insanely. I totally loved yesterdays messenger review and yeah, we should do it regularly, just pick a topic and discuss, I have a couple of months in which to play in as i can't get messenger at work grrrr, good job really, I'm already screwed with blogging, email and facefuck!

Anonymous said...

Oh man...I still think twilight is my fave....and I LOVE when he throws her on his back and runs up the mountain. Love your conversations...loll!

Stacked Like Sookie said...

Awsome post. My fave scene without a doubt is when he plays the piano. Sigh, his beautiful hands on the keys & he pouts a little when he plays (which is sooo hot). Also love the hands in the hair when they kiss. Fucking bitch gets to feel his hair! Don't know why but I've watched Twi heaps of times but only watched NM once since I got it home, I prefer the dvd extras. Go figure?

StarlitViolets said...

Wow! Great post, ladies!!!

I am in agreement with all the ladies who loved the walking into the cafeteria/canteen scene! The smirk! Mmmm...

I also thought he looked very Edward in the pea coat. I loved the scene where he's explaining the "vegetarian" inside joke to her.

And also in his room, when he says he doesn't sleep. Adorable!

Keep up the laughs girls! MWAH! If you get time, come see me new blog.

17foreverlisa said...

Holy hell, girls!! This was an epic post. Twilight wins over New Moon for me. I don't think anything will ever top the first kiss. Like Nikki mentioned, Kristen wraps her hands in his (sex)hair, too. *died*

@Nibbles - Totally agree about the soundtrack. It's awesome and was a part of the movie experience. It wasn't forced into places. And, of course, it's where I first fell in love with Rob, the musician.

So many firsts. Guess that's why it will always be my favorite.

Lisa