Last week's FFF was kindly hosted by Dangrdafne, and Tongue Twied chose Living with Edward as her winner! So, let's hear from her now!
I have never participated in FFF before and my first time I win! That is so exciting. I hope that I can do FFF justice with my questions and hopefully none of them have been used before (Nope, you're good to go!)
1. If you could switch places with Bella and live any scene in the Twilight Saga, what would it be and why? However you can’t choose any love scenes after Edward and Bella are married, and no kissing scenes either, or the meadow. I know, life’s a bitch.
What? No feathers?? Pah!
2. You have won a chance to go to the set of Breaking Dawn. While no one was watching you, you decide to wander off on your own and happen to stumble upon Rob snuggled up on a couch using a Snuggie and the free book light it comes with. Once he sees you, he is very embarrassed and quickly removes the Snuggie and throws it and the book over the back of the couch. What do you say to ease the awkwardness of the situation? Ps. Rob is fully clothed under the Snuggie. I know, life’s a bitch.
Daddy C thinks less is more beneath his Snuggie
3. You have been given a blank billboard on a major highway and have free reign of what you want on it. It can be an advertisement, a piece of art, a saying, or anything that you can think of. What do you put on it?
Those ad execs know what they're doing, why change things?
4. You wrote a book and it quickly climbs to the top of the Best Sellers list. What is the title of the book?
5. If you had the power of invisibility for one day, what would you do?
"I could swear I'm being spooned. Hmmm."
Thanks for doing something really fun for us all to participate in every week and get to know eachother a bit better.
You're more than welcome LWE! Thanks to all of you for joining in! Leave your answers in the comments and LWE will choose her winner from your answers :o)