Hope you're all ok. I'm sitting here getting grief from Mr Stan for being on the computer while he tidies the kitchen around me. He's already put his own touches to the windowsill:
Anyway, before I get yet more abuse, on with this week's FFF. Last week's winner was Starlit Violets, so over to her :o)
Now - down to business. SmartEpantz was kind (or stupid) enough to pick me as the FFF winner last week. I'll try to achieve a level of jackassery befitting Miss E, herself. Let's get started, shall we?
1. We all experienced the WTF era called the 80's, if not - you're too young to be on this site - so just go! Anyway - the 80's produced some well-known sitcoms from Roseanne to Family Ties, The Cosby Show to 227, Growing Pains to the Facts of Life, and from What's Happening to The Golden Girls, and many many more! Which of the way-too-many 80's sitcoms was/is one of your favorite guilty pleasures? And ladies from around the world - share your 80's sitcoms from your area with us too!
1980s sitcoms UK style ;o)
2. It's 2008... Oh no! You're at the publishing house and accidentally erase Breaking Dawn from all sources. Seizing the opportunity, you replace the entire novel with a five sentence or less ending to the Twilight Saga. Here's your shot ladies!
Image found on Letter to Twilight
3. Let's get into each other's closets to see what's hiding in there... Actually, let's just stop with the clothes, I know enough about you ladies to dig too deep. What is your fashion sense and style? Is there an article of clothing you can't live without? Are you the sporty soccer mom, or the MILF with black leather boots at the PTA (parent/teacher assoc.) meeting?
4. We all know we're ALL a few brain cells shy of what we were born with. But how did that come to be? Did you party? How much? What kinds of illegal substances have you ingested? Give us a brief party history of your life and where you currently stand on the party scale today.
5. What three adjectives will fellow Twitards use to describe you after FFFFOOOOORRRRRRKKKKKSSSSS or any other weekend of drunken debauchery?