Last week Musing Bella chose Stoney, from Twi-Soup , author of the fantastic The Ascent and co-author of the legendary Call of Booty!
Sooooo, over to Stoney for this week's questions!
YAY! FFF! Full of Win!!! I'm so excited. Thank you Musing Bella for digging my doggie joke. I'm flattered.
My brain doesn't always work so forgive me if questions have been repeated. I would like to say that I searched through the FFF archives to ensure no duplication but...meh...WAY to lazy for that.
Ok, so without further ado...here is your Friday Fun Five Stoney style.
1. We all know the game 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon right? (If not I'm sure someone will link it for you right about HERE). So let's play 6 Degree's of Robert Pattinson. How many people/acquaintances does it take to connect you to The Precious? For example this is mine: I went to high school with Daniel Vosovic (from Project Runway fame), we were not super close friends but he still hugs me when he see's me so I guess that is a good sign...he designed a dress for the New Moon red carpet event for singer/songwriter Anya Marina who sang Satellite Heart on the New Moon Soundtrack...Anya Marina has met The Precious. Now...how about you? Think hard! If you don't have one...YOU DO NOW, so instead tell me how excited you are that I have given you under 6 degree's of Patzy.
2. In honor of Glee coming back this month, I would like to know what your "go to" shower/car song is. Most of us like to belt it when we think no one is listening...or if you are me you do it anyway and ignore dirty looks from your coworkers...so what is your favorite American Idol-In-Your-Car audition song?
Ok, so they're not singing, but they ARE in the shower
And so's he *sigh*
3. If you could go back and redo one moment in your life what would it be and why? It doesn't matter if you want a do-over because you made a huge mistake and you would like it rectified...or if the moment was so amazing you would love to relive it one more time.
Remember this? Aah, good times!
4. I'm a sucker for the paranormal. I'm pretty sure I want to have Dave Tango's babies (from Ghost Hunters). Sure I know this has nothing to do with my question I just thought I would throw it out there. Anyway...*shakes head to clear images of Dave Tango and the things I would like to do with him to have said babies out of my head* Have you ever had a ghostly encounter? If so..spill it.
Ghost, haunted, what's the difference?
5. I got grounded a lot as a kid. Especially in High School. What was the worst thing you ever did that got you in trouble with your Parentals?
So, I can't be the only one who got grounded for racing across the world to save the vampire I was in love with from committing suicide, right? Oh, hang on....that wasn't me, it was Bella. Oops.
Thanks Stoney, fab questions! I really need to update and post Twilight Cupcake's list of previous questions, I'll try and get that done today.
Don't forget, answers in the comments, Stoney will choose a winner and they'll set next week's questions. Happy Friday Ho's!