rofl bro, dude, you're gameboy game!
Anyway without further ado and too many other words its over to Mr Pantz...my comments are in red from now on (like there aren't enough words already...hehe)
Stoney? They made a stamp of you? Cool!
First off I would like to say what an honor this is. I want to thank you Stoney, for taking a chance on me. You're going to get what you wanted - questions from a man! So understand this might not be your normal FFF.
I am obviously not fully accustomed to the ins-and-outs of your community yet. So if I'm making any faux pas here, I apologize. Hopefully one of these good ladies (LMFAO-good ladies)can see fit to edit them out. :)
I will try to live up to the name and regal heritage that has become: The Friday Fun Five. When I fascilitate I like the atmosphere to be like a party. And by the end of the festivities I have planned for you today your fingers should be thoroughly exhausted. Nice, right? :)
(I know whose fingers I wanna exhaust me-sorry bro)
So in honor of the occasion I have brought a keg of Guinness for any who want. I thought about bringing some wine, since I know so many of you love it, but I don't know the first thing about it. So I thought I would leave it on you to go into the cellar and grab a bottle of whatever your heart desires and bring it back to share with all of us. Great thing about the Twitardia cellar is that it is always full and it has whatever you're looking for... (I did not remove your wine glasses picture I swear to Rob, one minute they were there then poof gone-just like at a party really)
Oh Robbie...I so hope you dit-unt...drinking is bad...sometimes
There are #2 pencils on the table in the corner next to the booklets. Wait until everybody is seated before you break the seals on your booklets. Everyone ready? Alright, let's begin!
1. Name a song that you haven't heard in ten years, yet as soon as you hear the first five notes would still be sick of it.
Oh Ice, Ice baby I really fucking hate you
2. Name a non-twilight movie that changed your life the first time you saw it.
If this is a touching moment still from a movie I'm sorry if I spoil it but it creeps me the fuck out, like its shouting PAEDOPHILE...I apologise if I'm wrong lol...wait...a non twilight movie. Are there other movies out there, I forget
3. A female celebrity that you would totally fuck
She's gonna have to do something about the massive pink beaver patch...I mean pulease
4. Rob made you an indecent proposal and said that the only way he would stray from K is if he fucks you strictly in the ass. Absolutely no vaginal penetration. Apparently that’s one thing he hungers for that she just won’t do.
Do you oblige him?
Suuuub-question (for all those choose-your-own adventurers who said yes): After 2 minutes you can tell he has no idea what he’s doing at all. No warm up whatsoever. No lube other than the one time he smeared some spit across you. He’s just trying to stab it in. And he’s kind of being a dick about it. Yelling at you, “Relax! Fucking relax! How many times do I have to tell you, RELAX!!!! FUCKING RELAX ALREADY!!!!” Peppering the phrase with his not so gentle, blind stabs. It is FAIL!
Do you let him finish?
Someone's been playing Jenga again
AGAIN....please say this is not Jaksper in Breaking Dawn! Or Edward!!!!
There's the wine glasses, wait are they supposed to be here
(whispers to Stan, maybe I need more driving lessons)
5. What is the most memorable thing that you did for a significant man in your life, in the past three months, that took a fair amount of planning to pull off? (We had a chat about this one as I thought the time frame was a bit tight-it depends on what you call memorable I guess but I will let the question stand as is and see what comes up lol)
So there you have it. 5 questions from a man. Could you tell? I am sooooooo looking forward to your answers.
Fuuuuuuuuck, I'm exhausted already and I haven't even answered them...hehe Thank you bro dude...I'm looking forward to the answers too!