Thanks to everyone who read and reviewed my first attempt at a one-shot Unravel Me. Unfortunately I didn't get through to the final 20 stories in the Black Balloon Contest that go to the public vote today. Good luck to everyone who did though. There were 72 entries in total, so I say that anyone that even got through to the last 20 did incredibly well.
As far as my one-shot is concerned, well, that's just the beginning. I'd already started work on a new Edward & Bella fic and decided to write Unravel Me as Edward's back story to get more of a feel for where he's coming from. I can't wait to start posting my new one online, but Natural Satellites & Shooting Stars is still ongoing and hasn't been updated in a while so I need to do some work on that first. Oh, and Jingle Balls seems to have had a rise in popularity, for some mysterious reason it's been favourited by six new people this month :oS. It still makes me laugh how popular it's been when I rattled it out so quickly and posted it without a beta or anything.
Anyway, enough about me, it's Friday which means it's the Friday Fun Five! This week's questions are from Musing Bella, so over to her!
OME!! I am beyond flattered that StarlitViolets chose me to win last Friday's Fun Five - who knew I just had to write her a mini-semi-porno? Anyway, I hope I don't repeat any previous questions, because I recently came out as Team Robsten, and I feel I might be walking a fine line with some of you as a result. Plus, smartEpantz and I have been fighting about cheesecake and playlists, so it's been very stressful. ;P
I hope these are okay questions, and I look forward to reading your answers!! (Stan, I'm sending you a bonus question in case one is a repeat - I looked back at the last several FFF, but just in case... or if you think one of my other questions/prompts is supremely lame. You decide!)
1) This week I found a photo of a half-sleeve tattoo of what I think is supposed to be Rob as Edward holding an apple in the forest, and underneath are the words "You are my life now." Would you ever get a Twilight-related tatt, and, if so, what would you get? If not, why not?
2) What are your favorite and least favorite book-to-movie adaptations, and why?
3) What do you like most about where you currently live? (This can be as specific as your home or neighborhood, or as broad as the city/state/province - you decide!)
4) Tell us your best/funniest joke.
Hahaha! You ho's kill me!
5) How badly do you want Stephenie to finish Midnight Sun? Get creative with those metaphors and similes, ladies (and gents?) - example: "I want it like a man stranded in the desert wants water." Hit me with your best simile!
BONUS (in case of duplications or general lameness) Stan: Ah, what the hell, I'm leaving it in anyway, just for the hell of it!: Imagine you’re in charge of picking the song for the very end of BD (when Bella lifts her shield and Edward can read her thoughts) – what song would you choose to play through that moment and sweep us into credits for the end of the saga?
Yeah, so that's my FFF (or FFF+1...). *shrug* Happy Friday, fellow twatwaffles!
Thanks Musing Bella, fab questions :o). Ok, answers in the comments as always and the winner that Musing Bella chooses will set next week's questions.