Saturday 10 April 2010

Remember Me um remembered no spoilers..promise!

Yay it's Saturday, the sun is shining, in fact its bloody beautiful here today even my shitty garden looks less shitty than usual....WIN!!!

Right so on Wednesday 7th April me and my 4 semi twi hards went to see Remember Me and I'm sooo glad I sat by Nicky as she totally GETS where I'm coming from with Rob.

Yes pun intended!


You know I couldn't find a single billboard, picture whatever to pose against in the flick house, I was very disappointed...Odeon, I'm looking at you!


So we all arrived, pushed in the queue cos we is Twiharded right, no queuing for us ho's...(actually we'd prepaid tickets so we didn't have to queue and my friends are a little up market so fightings not good-whispers) I had brought mini E and also Mrs P with me which er raised a few eyebrows....ahem I am officially crazy now according to my friends...

(like they didn't know pfft)

Ok these are my semi Twi-hards, semi cos they haven't reached my level of hardedness yet. Mrs P had evolved into twins here. L-R Fanny Annie, Sooby dooby (more twi-harded than the others), Nic-o-la, slightly behind the others as she is majorly leggy (cow) and Juanita Anita.

I used to work with these ladies back in 91, we have been through, spearations, divorce, childbirth, weddings, and milestone birthdays together and we meet up once a month as we all live apart now and have now come together again in our Twi-ness and appreciation of The Perfect One...wipes tear...I love those ladies

Mrs P got told off here, no flash photography in the cinema. I asked if it was ok without the flash and the guy looked really confused and mumbled I guess so...fucking bozo. I like to fuck with male minds bwahahaha...rubs hands together in glee...


Mini E took his place nestled against the boo-barge natch. I was giggling so much Edward was getting motion sickness, the boobs jiggle like no other jello seen! Can you see the tears forming in my eyes...I was getting serious, you're gonna get kicked out looks from people at this point!


The lights went out, the waffle level dropped, the film began and I was lost in his eyes, shoulders, legs, er the story... Actually I loved this film, I'm not going to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it. It was well acted, the accents er ok, move on, it was moving beyond anything I have seen in a long time and the ending OH MY FUCKING GOD I did not see that coming...at all...ever. I mean I knew sorta what happened but not how..shit. I was talking to Jeanette from Robmusement (waves @J, I so love that picture site you told me about) and we discussed the film and how much awesomesauce there was in it. I am getting it on DVD definately not just because of Rob although I did like seeing him take his shirt off a lot but because it is a good film...a 10+ on the soggy tissue scale I gave it on Face Fuck..book.

This is where I was thinking bitch...

Oh yes one incident, there is a part where Tyler is trying to get a date with Ali and she says she is 19 and he says I can do teens...I looked a my now cinema soul mate Nicky and went yeah i can do teens too, we giggles and I snorted the biggest snort ever in my history and the people around us cracked up...oh yeah those ladies knew where I was coming from

(pun as ever still intended)

So off we went for food and discussion to Frankie & Bennys Italian restaurant...I love F&B yum

Edward was choosing for everyone apparently and he did so well!

The chicken arrabiatta it is then!! Um Anne why are you touching mini E in an most intimate place...ho bag!...that's ma gal!!

Nicky you look like a crazy motherfucker here I have to say

Anita was overcome (hehe) by mini E's charms and had to have a taste...note Eddie going in for the necklace lol

Eddie trying the diet coke out....not quite like blood hunny is it?!

I had a fabulous time, mini E was entertaining and beautiful as ever, he told me it was strange watching himself as someone else on screen but he enjoyed it all the same. Thanks to my friends and the staff of F&B for letting me take pictures and not batting an eyelid over me playing with edward in public...sigh...if only...

Oh yes one more thing my signed copy of Beautiful Creatures arrived with some goodies. Thanks to One Pushy Fox for posting it out to me I really am so happy to have won it.

My signed copy!


In my package was my signed copy of Beautiful Creatures, a Beautiful Creatures dog tag, a Sequels dvd book sampler, a signed book mark by Carrie Ryan the author of The dead Tossed Waves, a book mark of another book called The Forest of Hands and Teeth also by Carrie Ryan and a sticker promoting her website carrieryan.com
Thank you to Bewitched Bookworms for running the competition xx

15 comments:

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

My god I am so not photogenic!

Anonymous said...

Your night out looks like a lot of fun. I only seem to get out with Mr TM and Jr. I'd never have the nerve to take out Mini E around Mr TM. He already thinks I'm crazy.

Zanymouse said...

Snort! I snort at your snort, and raise you a snort. I wish I could have been with you and your friends to enjoy the evening. Good times!

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

I had a great night, I dunno if I will take Mini E out with Mr Nibbles, there may be some issues there!

Becky said...

There is nothing like a girls night out and a chick flick! Looks like you had a great time, lol. I would never have the nerve to sit in the cinema with mini E nestled in my cleavage! My friends would disown me I think!! You are so lucky!
I will be going on mon, cant wait.

smartEpantz said...

Looks like you crazy biatches had fuctastic time! I envy you for having such close twi-buddies to do stuff like that with. I'm allllll awone...**sniffle**

I have officially decided that I now NEEEEEED to own a mini E. Like now! I see all you whores with him nestled in boobies and I'm thinkin' I need to have him nestled in MY boobies too!

Glad you finally got to see RM!
Luvluvluv!
E

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!?!? I wrote a billiant comment and it is NOT HERE!!! Oh crap...what did I say? OK...I said this was awesome, and I thought it was cool that I cloned myself...and something about being jealous about your AWESOME girls night out! I love you all!
I linked to this on my post today...so everyone can see you lovelies in action!

XOXOXO

Stacked Like Sookie said...

What ya mean you're not photogenic? That smile of yours would light up a room! I'm jealous of your girls night out with Twifriends, even semi-Twihard is better than nothing. I accidently read spoilers (there was a warning but I still went ahead) but I still cried like a baby. The accents sucked big time, still don't understand why they couldn't have had Pierce & Rob as English father & son who moved to NY & his little sister was born there. I'm also jealous of your E, he's a little bit smexier than mine with his shirt open showing of his six pack! LOL! XX
W/v renesthi-thought that was funny even though BD not the subject.

Dangrdafne said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the film. I really liked it too. Mini-E looks like he is enjoying his time with you. I love him trying out the Diet Coke, too funny. You friends are lovely and I am glad you all still get together and are there for each other.

Stacked Like Sookie said...

Oh yeah I forgot, congrats on your signed Beautiful Creatures book. I ordered it on line (with TB S2) & am looking forward to getting it. XX

twilightcupcake said...

loved seeing your friend almost licking mini-E. Sigh, I don't have anyone cool enough to do that in my life that would actually let me post their pic. Looks like a wonderful time and you've inspired me to finally see it this week!

Nessa Lomiva said...

That is totally fuckawesome Nibbs!

Shiiit, btw, I can't believe I missed FFF, my first one yet, and it was hoest by Musing Bella.
Sorrys.

One Pushy Fox said...

Looks like you had an awesome time!! I'm so glad everything arrived in one piece! :)

17foreverlisa said...

That's a great picture of you, Nibbles! And what a great story about your group of friends. I'm so glad you finally got to see the movie and that you liked it. Didn't you think the scenes with Rob and the girl playing his sister were great? I loved him in this.

Lisa

TinaP991 said...

Because of this post, I ebay'd openshirted pocket edward and bought it. i need one!