Monday 21 June 2010

VILF or Vamps I'd Like to hehe


Okay now everyone who knows me in real life knows I am addicted to Vampires and have been for a very long time, in fact they definately coloured my take on men for quite a while lol

First addiction was to Louis from Interview with the Vampire played by Brad Pitt


Oh yes long hair, dark, brooding definately had some effect on me

Vlad can impale me whenever he wants hehe


Looking good Mr Snipes my man!

Buffy came along and Angel grabbed me hard, I fell hook, line and fang for this Vampire!


I got hooked on Underworld and Michael Corvin although technically he was a vamp/were hybrid

Helllooo Mr Speedman...nom

Then I fell and I fell hard for our Precious, the Golden One, Mr Robert Pattinson!

OMG so gorgeous!

Happy Robert means happy me :0)

Just look at that face...just beautiful



Then along came Eric lol, this is what I wanna do to Eric

Eric is just dirty and up for everything, mmmmmm ideal for me!

Oh yes you are Mr Northman x


Party with Alex raise your hand please...Me,me,me,me,meeeeee

and finally courtesy of Budweiser884, a lovely video to one of my favourite songs...Closer by Nine Inch Nails...look away non Eric fans

11 comments:

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

OMGFG I'm sorry this took so long but i had it all done and ready to go and it fucking disappeared on me, I was unbelievably pissed off so I started again like a good little blogger and the woman showed up to sort out our wills so I had to leave half way through it. Finished again and blogger had come some problem with the HTML ugh, I have no fingernails left now fucking blooger!!!

*Jelly Belly * said...

I am so behind. Still haven't downloaded True Blood, and I soooo wanna. :D

Zanymouse said...

Mmmm, nothing better than waking up to herd of hot vampires to accompany my hot cup of coffee.

Cake That Nikki said...

mmmmmmmm thanks for the pic of Wes :) it's one of my faves.

I know he's not a vamp, but have you seen the new were in TB? He plays Alcide and OMFG he is a hot mo fo!

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember this post had a different title earlier today...PMSL! God...i fell hard for Bradpire (OOH! Bradpire! I just made that up ;-) )

StarlitViolets said...

VERY pretty post, Nibs!!! Thank you! I definitely needed that.

I haven't gotten into True Blood yet, but I'm just waiting for my boxed set for my b-day or the next excuse to ask for stuff. ;)

I'm LOVING the newest RPattz shoot!

Becky said...

Holy Shit! I think I am on Hot Vamp overload!!!
I'd forgotten there were so many!

How can you have Angel and not Spike!! He had abs to die for! Lol. (even though he was a little on the short side).

Loved this post!!!! ( scrolling back up now!)

17foreverlisa said...

Sarah, you outdid yourself with the pics on this post. B&W Brad Pitt as Louis? Unf! And having seen all of the Underworld movies with Travis, I love Scott Speedman and that picture you found is incredible. Is it wrong that I think Kate Beckinsale is also a hot vampire? LOL! But of course, the big O is reserved for Robward. *sigh*

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you are so well rounded. I'm just stuck on Twilight. Rob, Kellan, Jackson & Billy are enough variety for me.

Stacked Like Sookie said...

Awsome post @Nibbs. Our two E's are very delicious arn't they? Love those new pics of Rob, he looks like a man now & the arm in the air with a beer shot of Alex-nom nom nom!
Have to wait 'til August for S3 & yeah @Mary, the guy playing Alcide is hot too! Apparently he's as tall as Alex & he's huge. Won't be too much of a chore to see him naked either.

Unknown said...

damnit, I'm late to the party per usual. And, after watching that video, I've been rendered speechless. SO I'm just gonna go with, yeah, what she said...