Soooo, we finally managed to pin Banshee713 down for her questions for this week, seeing as MusingBella chose her as last week's winner.
Banshee, over to you!
Late as usual, I know. I’m a perpetually tardy hobag. Sue me.
Anyhoo, it’s an honour to be here, and even more of an honour to be picked by a two-time FFF winner. Thanks again MusingBella! Mwah!
And on with the show...
1. Which fictional (movie, tv, book, whatever, I’m not fussy) character(s) do you most identify with?
Aaaaand because I’m feeling mean I’m gonna squeeze in a second part:
Which fictional character(s) do other people compare you to?
The one on the left is Banshee, according to Sister Banshee. Looking gooood ho! ;o)
2. Weird crushes. We all have ‘em. Whether it’s Seth Rogen (*cough*Sister Banshee’s*cough*), or Simon Cowell, we all have crushes that we don’t tell people about because we know they’ll say “What?! But why?” So I wanna know: What are your weird crushes you don’t tell anyone about? And no, Rob and Taylor don’t count. I don’t give a crap how old you are.
She'll deny it, but this is Mary's.
3. This one may have been asked already, but I’m sick and not really bothered about going back to look. Do you have a theme song? A song that sums you up or that you sing to psych yourself up for something?
If this has been asked already I have a backup: (Note from Stan ~ It hasn't, but what the hell, I'll leave it in) What book-to-movie changes in the Twilight Saga most piss you off?
Hopefully it's not gonna be this bit.
4. Something I always wonder about when I’m here: what made you choose your online names?
Banshee, don't tell me, yours is for your love of the Yamaha Banshee Racing Quad. Am I right???
5. Imagine for a minute that you’re actually in with a chance with Rob. He’s there, he’s gorgeous and he wants you as often and in as many different ways as possible, and he’s awesome at it. But there’s a downside: you have absolutely nothing in common. He has all the personality of a lettuce. Unless you’re shagging, he bores the living crap outta you. On the other hand, there’s Jackson. The attraction and the sex are a lot less intense, but he gets you. He’s a great friend and you have a strong emotional connection, but the sex is severely lacking.
You have to choose one or the other; you can’t have the best of both worlds. Who do you choose?
Soooo.....have fun! I can’t wait to read your answers.
Thanks Banshee! Answers in the comments folks. Have a happy weekend!