Monday 28 June 2010

Stephenie Meyer is fed up with vampires!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   She has to finish Midnight Sun

                                                                             
                                               How could you??!! and that's a fucking ugly dress btw

 Anyway this is what she said
"I know that's what everyone cares about. I also know that the right answer would be for me to say 'Oh yah, it's done! And it'll be out next month!' But that's not true. It's also not true that I've got a ton of work done on it, and that's what I'm working on. What's true is that I'm really burned out on vampires. And, I don't want to write it badly. So I want to wait until I'm excited about the material again, and I'm excited about Edward, and that it's something that's motivating. You know, when a story is keeping me up at night, and I'm waking up at 4 am in the morning and thinking 'Yes! That is what should happen in this moment!' Then that is when I can write with happiness! So, right now it feels like homework … it really does. And when things feel like homework they go very, very slowly for me. That should disappoint everyone!"


I've read The short second life of Bree Tanner and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It was interesting to get a bit of background on the "bad vamps". I really was hoping that SM would do similar things for the other Twilight characters. I'd love to read more about James *drool*
                                                                                
                   whilst picturing him like this, obv

Who would you like to hear more about?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

not digging that dress on her at all

Becky said...

mmmm I love that picture of Cam, esp that tattoo on his hip!!!

That dress does nothing for her at all! She should do what the fans want an finish
Midnight Sun. Its not like we haven't made her millions or anything!! lol.

I'd like to know more about some of the Volturi Guard. Maybe Felix, Demetri or Jane.

Cake That Nikki said...

@SmuttierThanYou It's fucking awful! It's so unflattering on her :( It's a shame because she's an attractive woman

@Becky It's a fab pic *nods*
I'd be interested to hear more about all of the Twilight characters I think

Anonymous said...

I understand why she feels the way she does, and if it feels like homework...then it stops being fun. She probably hit a brick wall with it, and ran out of ways to say he wanted to kill Bella all the time.
Yeah...the dress is unfortunate.

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

Woah she looks like the girl that turned into a blue berry in willy wonka pmsl. I'd like to hear more about James too. Cam is such a fucking yummy morsel, nom nom nom. I'd like to know a bit more about Emmett and Jasper too, maybe Esme....Laurent and Victoria as we know nothing about them. Right off to put more after sun on, I am now a lobster!

Twired Jen said...

Woah, Steph has gotten...er....bigger?

Stacked Like Sookie said...

ROFL at you @Nibbles, that's EXACTLY what she looks like!! Doesn't she own a mirror? Size is no excuse for looking bad.
Gee's Cam's fuckhawt isn't he? That tatt is killing me & I'm not a huge tatt fan. I'd love to know more about Emmett, Jasper, Alice, even the Volturi. The whole Bree thing threw me for a loop, she was the last character I expected.
W/V- graps- I'd like to graps me some Cam!

Nessa Lomiva said...

That's gotta be an old photo of her from during one of her pregnancies, right? I mean, she looks younger and all swollen.
As for the Midnight Sun... would you believe me if I told you I don't care anymore whether she finishes it or not? I know, blasphemy.

Dangrdafne said...

@ Jelena - that picture is from the Eclipse premiere from this past Thursday.

I'd read pretty much anything she would do on the Twilight characters so anyone is fine with me :)