Tuesday 1 June 2010

M.I.A

Hey ladies and gentle ho's, some of you may have noticed I've been missing in action...obvious reason was I'd had a hysterectomy. But that's going pretty well now to be honest. Having a few problems with my back mainly because of the hysterectomy, me over compensating for not being able to use my stomach muscles really but that should all work out soon. I've emailed a couple of people and talked to Mary and Stan on messenger about being away and kindly they just said come back when you're ready.

So although I may not be ready, its been a while since I posted anything lol





Mary and Becky think I'm weird because the rain running into his mouth does nothing for me...sorry still does nothing but in appreciation of you two I have posted a reminder. Anyone else not really moved by this?


Ummm dilemma, while I have put this on here as a thank you to Stan, I cannot fail to be moved by the um state of his body...curse you and your widdle cheeks Tay Tay!


This one is to say sorry to my Jelly Babes for leaving her out of my poem on Twi-bite lol, sorry Jells xx (also I'm appreciating the Lutz here mucho!!


This for all the Jasper/Jackson fans who know I have a soft (moist) spot for the dude


And just because Goddamn he's morphing into Johnny Depp which makes him a double whammy in my book. look at his lips, full, soft, pouty, dear lord!


Oh Mr P Fach just bacause I could eat your face off in this picture, you're so much more my type than Daddy C.


Then just because looking at Rob cheers me up no end



I know smoking is bad for you but I love this


And this just because he has cheekbones to die for yum


Happy Tuesday ladies xxx



14 comments:

NibbleitPattinsonakaNebilet said...

Catch you ladies later I'm going to throttle my children and the holidays only just begun LOL

Cake That Nikki said...

Lovely piccies of all our fave men

I'm not going to be around much all week either. Will pop in when I can
xxx

Stan said...

Yay to see you back Nibs!

It's been mad busy here, there were the wedding preps last week, then the wedding, we all went out for lunch on Sunday and then my Mum & Dad have been here until about an hour ago. Hoping the kids will gove me enough chance to get on here this week, I've no plans away from the house xx

Jayla said...

Glad you're back Nibbles!
(Fanning self) Thank you for the Kellan and Jackson pictures... I had to cross my legs to prevent combustion.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Nibbles. With you and Mrs. P back to posting, all is now right with the universe. Or a least as much of the universe as I care about with such lovely, lovely pictures as you've posted here.

Kelly said...

Glad you are back, and so happy things went well for you.. take care of yourself!

OH and by the way.. thanks for the mini O's as I scrolled through the post... Damn this SAGA has some fine men! though, Rob.. he's just on a whole other level for me.. out the lead up to him.. a fine fine trip :)

XOXO
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Nibbles...once again you have caused me to "right click and save" a Jackson photo. I LOVE that one!!!!

Glad to see you posting again...I hope your back stops hurting soon. I hate back pain...it's crippling!

TigerlilyRose said...

I may need some time alone with that PFach picture later...uh, yum! And Dammit all to hell that little man child, Taylor, has the best abs!

I think we are all getting a bit scarce these days due to the nice weather and activities starting up...Glad you are doing well though!

Banshee713 said...

Welcome back Nibbles! So glad to hear you're getting better, we all missed ya. I think you just made up for being away for so long ;) Mmmm, Jackson...

Raitz said...

Hey, good to see you back, Nibbles! And THANKS for the pics, seriously... yummy! Not sure what's my favourite - Jasper Depp, Smokin (Hot) Rob, or the ever schmexy Taylor...

Dangrdafne said...

Ah my lovely dear friend Nibbles. I have missed your voice here in Twitardia. I hope you continue recovering and can get back to "normal" soon.

That picture of Peter is just what was needed on this very long day - thank you. That is going in my PFach folder as soon as I post this comment ;)

StarlitViolets said...

Oh Nibbles, it was SO great to have a post from you! You are missed, but I think we're all glad you're taking the time to recover. And I think it's about time to hit up the doc for some more pain meds. Mixed with a little wine - they can be FUN!

THANK YOU for all the nummy Twi-hottie pics!!! *THUD*

StarlitViolets said...

OH! And no, Nibs, the water does NOTHING for me. In fact, it always bugs me in the movie, cuz who would just sit there and let it flow into your mouth? It reminds me of when cows have flies on their eyes and you just want to shout, "BLINK!" LMAO!

Nessa Lomiva said...

Holy shit!

Wet Rob, rain in mouth - does a lot for me. So yep, basically, you're weird, lol.

Awww, you are too sweet for bringing up Kellan specifically for me. It was really not necessary, but it's highly, HIGHLY appreciated. :D I love you to bits.

Damn, that Peter photo is simply sizzling. Gah!