Friday 20 November 2009

And breathe

Ok, the day has finally arrived. Be calm, and breathe.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nEW MOON TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Stan is on her way :) Minus the sheep I might add. Apparently the car was the best option in the end.

I've defumigated my 17 year old sons bedroom in preparation for her. She should be alright as long as she doesn't move anything under the bed *shudder* I've tried to get her a gas mask to sleep in but I couldn't quite manage it.

I did manage to do the birthday cake, yay me. It did take a lot longer than usual and I got a bit shaky a couple of times, but it turned out alright in the end

Love to you all
Mary xxx
                                                            

2 comments:

Zanymouse said...

What a beautiful cake! What's inside, chocolate with Robward cream filling? Oh wait, sorry, not appropriate for a 6 year-old. I've got a 17 year-old (I giggle to myself every time I say that, Edward's age) and a 14 year-old, boys, sharing a room. Talk about needing to fumigate! I'm thinking that when they move out I might have to burn it down to get rid of the stench. Give Stan a lot of wine, hopefully she won't notice.

TwiWeasel said...

@ Z Any Mouse - I want some of YOUR cake!! Chocolate and Rob....mmmmmmmmm!! Oh, the things I could do!