3. Trying to remember and match Blogger Names to Real Names to Faces for 100 or so Twitards! Yikes! I can't even call my own kids by the right name of the first try!
4. A readily available Tattoo parlor. 'Nuff said.
5. Mrs. P looks about as young as Rob in all the pics *cough*botox*cough* so there's no way I'd be able to take any pictures with her. Bitch.
6. A trip that long would seriously cut into Fan Fic reading time!
7. I'm saving soooooooo much money.
8. I'm not sure I could handle watching Chimpsten reenact the Breaking Dawn Bedroom/Feather Scene...with each and every Pocket Edward there.
Hmm, valid concern there...
Oh, ok so we can't think of 10, but I'm sure there are soooo many good reasons for not being there. Hmph.
Right, on with the FFF. Last week Kassie chose StarlitViolets as the winner. So here are SV's questions for us to play with!
1. If you found out that your favorite Twi-Guy was going to be coming over to your house for a home-cooked meal, who would it be and what would you make for him?
2. If your genetic make-up caused you to transform into an animal, which animal would you want to be? Why?
3. You are forced to either get a Twi-related tattoo or die. What ink would adorn your Twilight-loving skin?
4. Describe in detail how you got your worst scar.
5. Kellan, Jackson, and PFach are all hanging off a cliff. You can only save two of them. Who lives and why did the other one have to die, a-hole?
"You'd better save me, bitch!"
Ok, well seeing as a lot of our regulars are away...somewhere..*shrugs* I'm relying on all you lurkers out there to come out and play! C'mon, we don't bite!
Winner sets next week's questions as usual!