Yeah Like She said!
Actually We (Team Edbrella) forgot...the person that won (who was it again?) didn't get in touch with any of us and well anyway so we have no one to do the FFF.....or do we?
In the words of Dani....who you gonna call? Nibbles!!!!! Yes I volunteered to think up some questions and throw a few pictures together!
and here I am...yeah right, someone sent me this the other day as a representation of my nickname Scarlett...I did once have black hair but I kinda looked like Alice Coopers daughter...not a good look! So following on from that....
1) Do you have any hair disaster tales? If so do tell, if you can link photographic proof to your answer then please don't let me hold you back...hehe
2) We all adore Rob (well the majority of us do) but have you got a pop/rock star/musician (not Rob Lisa or Jackson, Mrs P) that you fancy the bejeebers out of? Who is it?.....don't be embarrassed, let it all out...
Oh Dave...in the the words of the Troggs (60's band) Wild thing, I think I love you
3) I love horror films, I don't know what it is about them but I can watch Zombie films forever and a day, but I have a secret....um (looks around) sometimes I think, you know, this shit could happen and I wonder how I would survive...I actually have a Zombie survival plan...yup I'm weird I know. So in the event that you were ever in a major disaster, zombies, aliens taking over the world, Jurassic Park, zombie bunnies, er Vampires (bad ones) trying to get you how do you think you would survive? Have you got the edge, the nerve to keep your shit together, save yourself and your family?
4) Hairy guys! I like hairy guys not like the dudes with the werewolf thing going on but I like hairy chests, like Robs. I'm not saying I wouldn't wanna press myself up against Kellan's or Jakspers hairless chesticles but I like something to run my fingers through...which way do you swing...hairy or non hairy?
5) Horses Arse! Time to make you think...pick a song that reminds you of me or describes me, for those ho bags that don't know me yet, just guess, give it a go, she who dares wins Rodders! (For you foreign types, I'm sort of quoting Del Boy from Only Fools and Horses, classic British comedy!!)
Hehe, couldn't post the actual video as GreenDay have protected it but this is what I'd pick for myself lol
Have fun ho-lio's, catch you on the flip side xx
Ps...I went shopping for a wedding outfit the other day...I got one but I picked up a great necklace and brooch set...hehe
Oh yeah and I am wearing to the wedding even if it is in some real fucking expensive place opposite Windsor Castle...in the words of Futurama's Bender, they can bite my shiny metal ass!